We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act on the Protection of Personal Information), handle personal information properly, and take appropriate safety control measures to prevent leakage accidents and unauthorized leaks.
We are committed to ensuring that all staff members are aware of the proper handling of personal information, including not using personal information for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
1.Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information only to the extent necessary for the operation of brevet events and by lawful means.
Specifically, the Club will acquire participant application data using Sports Entry at the time of event recruitment. AJ Club will also acquire AJ membership data provided by Audax Japan.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information, etc.
We use personal information for the purpose of managing brevet events.
Specifically, the Club will use the information for the following items
(1) To prepare and organize the event.
(2) Contact information for participants on the day of the event.
(3) For the preparation of results and certification process.
(4) To send out brevet cards, medals, and communications.
(5) To contact participants as necessary, such as for advance notice, notification of sudden road closures, lost and found items, etc.
(6) For emergency response and contact.
3. Provision of personal data to third parties
We will not provide personal data to third parties without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
(3) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
(4) Other cases in which the personal information is provided to a third party in accordance with the procedures stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Law.
4. Security control measures for personal data
In order to prevent leakage or damage to the personal data we handle and otherwise ensure the safe management of personal data, we take adequate security measures, such as making staff aware of safety management, developing procedures, and restricting personnel who have access to personal data, as well as taking appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy and currency of the personal data required to achieve the purpose of its use. We will also take appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is accurate and up-to-date as required to achieve the purposes for which it is to be used.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Retained Personal Data under the Personal Information Protection Law
Please contact the following for requests for disclosure, correction, etc. or discontinuance of use, etc. of retained personal data in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law. After confirming the identity of the person making such a request, we will proceed with the request. If, as a result of the necessary investigation, the information regarding the person in question is found to be inaccurate, the information will be changed to be accurate based on the results of the investigation.
6.about Google Recapture
Randonneur Sakura is pleased to announce its Declaration of Personal Information Protection regarding the handling of personal information in connection with the organization of brevet events.
This declaration will be implemented from August 1, 2023.
July 6, 2023
Representative Hitomi SUGIBUCHI