The route starts at Hikarigaoka Park in Tokyo’s Nerima Ward and goes to Shinano Oiwake and back. It is a night start. Please be well prepared against the cold at night.
Date and Time: Saturday, November 25, 2023
Start times: 22:00
Meeting/Start Location: Hikarigaoka Park, Nerima and Itabashi wards, Tokyo
Goal location: Near Hikarigaoka
Time limit: 20 hours
Hikarigaoka Park – Karuizawa – Shinano Oiwake – Takasaki – Hikarigaoka
This course was created by Ride with GPS. It is for reference only and the cue sheet is correct.
- Eligibility：Cyclists who are 20 years of age or older on the day of the event and able to complete the event on their own.
- Must read and understand the BRM rules and regulations.
- Obey all traffic rules.
- Do not be late for the briefing. Do not miss anything important.
- Please behave in a manner when using convenience stores, etc. on the way. (Do not stand your bicycle against the glass, do not litter, do not hang around at the entrance…etc.)
- In case of DNF (DNF during the race), please be sure to contact us. The way to contact us will be written on your brevet card.
- Do not get your brevet card wet! In addition to rain, please take care to waterproof your brevet card by putting it in a plastic bag with a zipper so that you do not have to take it out at the finish line reception desk when it is soaked with sweat.
- In case of inclement weather, the event may be cancelled. In this case, there will be no refund or transfer of the entry fee.
- In the event of a retiree, there will be no collection of the entry fee. Please participate only if you are able to complete everything on your own.
What to bring on the day
- Equipment in accordance with BRM regulations.
- Bicycle (one that can be used on public roads in Japan. Please have your bicycle serviced by yourself or a bicycle store prior to the race.)
- Front light (must be a light that can be turned on at all times and has sufficient light intensity. A spare front light is recommended).
- At least one tail light must be permanently illuminated and securely attached to the vehicle (no clips are allowed). (If a second or larger auxiliary tail light is added, a flashing mode is acceptable for the second or larger light.)
- Reflective vest (reflective tasuki is not allowed as a local rule because the reflective material area is too small to be reflected when turned inside out).
Not required but recommended
- Cue sheet.
- Tail light on helmet (not required for 300 km, but recommended. Flashing mode is acceptable).
- Card case or sealable plastic bag, such as Ziploc, to hold Bourbé cards and receipts.
- Emergency contact card.
- There is no specific format, but it is recommended that you carry a card with your emergency contact information along with your Bourbé card. Name, address, emergency contact (family member or other next of kin who can be reached) phone number, blood type, etc.
Schedule for the day
How to apply for participation
Please apply through the “Sports Entry” website.
- Tournament Name：
- Please sign up for only one of the start times; those who sign up for more than one start time will not be allowed to participate.
- Application start date and time：October 01, 2023 at 21:00
- Application Deadline：November 11, 2023 (but will close when capacity is reached).
- Fee: 2,300 yen (for both AJ members and non-members)
- Please use the “Contact us” page.
- However, if you wish to cancel your participation after registering, please contact us using the DNS form below.
- If you wish to cancel your participation after registering, please contact us using the DNS form below.
Will be posted soon.